When the game’s done, Shawn is on! Following Rockies, Avalanche or Nuggets games, Shawn Drotar hops on early with Nick and Cecil to begin Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s postgame discussion. Shawn then sticks around until midnight to provides Denver’s best independent and unbiased analysis. He loves interacting with The Fan listeners on the phones or via text and serves as a pulse of the fanbase every single evening, relying on over 25 years of discussing Denver sports in radio, print and television. Listen live weeknights from 10p-12a.
- The top 20 most random things that happened in 2020: Nos. 1-5
- Rick George likens Landman to Biekert, calls Buffs LB 'game changer'
- 60 Seconds: Khalil Herbert checked all boxes on day one of Senior Bowl
- The Extra Mile: Could other matters be keeping Paton from Senior Bowl?
- Stafford gives the Broncos a chance to contend against the Chiefs
- Former Rockies first baseman Todd Helton not elected to 2021 HOF class