When the game’s done, Shawn is on! Following Rockies, Avalanche or Nuggets games, Shawn Drotar hops on early with Nick and Cecil to begin Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s postgame discussion. Shawn then sticks around until midnight to provides Denver’s best independent and unbiased analysis. He loves interacting with The Fan listeners on the phones or via text and serves as a pulse of the fanbase every single evening, relying on over 25 years of discussing Denver sports in radio, print and television. Listen live weeknights from 10p-12a.
- Three things the Broncos must do to beat the Chiefs on Sunday
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 7 (2020) – Denver vs. Kansas City
- 60 Seconds: Tim Patrick should make impact for Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Potential poor weather a good thing for Broncos
- The Extra Mile: Time for Broncos to let Phillip Lindsay 'do his thing'
- Behind the Curtain: Time outs are often important for radio hosts