Whether it’s after a day of Broncos news or following a Rockies, Avalanche or Nuggets game, “The Fan Late Night” with Shawn Drotar provides Denver’s best independent and unbiased analysis. Drotar has been covering Denver sports for more than 25 years in radio, print and television. He loves interacting with The Fan listeners on the phones or via text and serves as a pulse of the fanbase every single evening.
Listen live every weeknight from 9p-12a.
- Five ideas to rebuild the Broncos: Flip the organizational model
- Broncos-Chiefs: The good, the bad and the ugly from Thursday
- Cheers and Jeers: For Elway and the Broncos, it’s time
- Around the AFC West: The Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders forge ahead
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Broncos Country, this is rock bottom