When the game’s done, Shawn is on! Following Rockies, Avalanche or Nuggets games, Shawn Drotar hops on early with Nick and Cecil to begin Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan’s postgame discussion. Shawn then sticks around until midnight to provides Denver’s best independent and unbiased analysis. He loves interacting with The Fan listeners on the phones or via text and serves as a pulse of the fanbase every single evening, relying on over 25 years of discussing Denver sports in radio, print and television. Listen live weeknights from 10p-12a.
- The Extra Mile: Who'd you take to a "drive-in concert," and who'd you see?
- eFan: Battle in trenches between Polumbus and Drotar turns into blowout
- The Hot Seat: Catching up on the Broncos offseason with Nicki Jhabvala
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2002
- Broncos fantasy football outlook 2020: Running back Melvin Gordon
- Former running back Tatum Bell talks about Phillip Lindsay, Broncos culture