A second-round draft pick of the Broncos in 2011 out of the University of Miami, Orlando Franklin played seven seasons in the NFL as a starting offensive lineman for Denver and the San Diego Chargers. Franklin’s unique journey to the NFL began in Jamaica, where he was born, then shifted to Toronto, Canada, where he was raised, and eventually landing in Florida, where he attended high school. During his time with the Broncos, Franklin had a weekly player show with Sandy Clough on 104.3 The Fan, whom he now joins every weekday, providing analysis on his former team.
For nearly four decades, Clough has been the leading authority on sports radio in the Mile High City. His experience and insights are second to none, something he brings to the airwaves in a style that is unequivocally his own. Together, Franklin and Clough form a unique team of differing perspectives and unmatched credibility when it comes to Broncos football.
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 2 (2019) – Denver vs Chicago
- Broncos Injury Report: Good news and bad news heading into Week 2
- The Bears have a secret weapon for Sunday against the Broncos
- After Sunday's game, the Broncos need to pick a lane for the season
- Bye: Sutton proves it's not all doom and gloom for the Broncos
- Around the AFC West: Scrambling to deal with Week 1 injuries