Life makes a lot of demands on youth today. In this episode of Teen Talk, we will discuss the pressures teenagers face today and the issues they are confronted with; whether it be academic, athletic, peer or individual pressure. Get connected. Find your tribe!
Teens and the stigma of mental health. We discuss what it is like to be a teenager in modern society. Including bullying and social media.
- Three things the Broncos must do to beat the Chiefs on Sunday
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 7 (2020) – Denver vs. Kansas City
- 60 Seconds: Tim Patrick should make impact for Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Potential poor weather a good thing for Broncos
- The Extra Mile: Time for Broncos to let Phillip Lindsay 'do his thing'
- Behind the Curtain: Time outs are often important for radio hosts