It’s OK to not be OK. In this episode of Teen Talk, we discuss a very difficult topic that sometimes goes unspoken. Our hope is to help parents learn how to talk about suicide with their teenagers. Get connected. Find your tribe.
It’s OK to not be OK. In this episode of Teen Talk, we discuss the Robbie’s Hope Adult Handbook – A guide by teens on how to talk to teens. Get connected. Find your tribe.
In episode #3 of Teen Talk, we heard real teens talking about real life instances of bullying. We wanted to hear the parents perspective on this subject, so a local family was willing to share their story. Get connected! Find your tribe!
In episode #4 of Teen Talk, we discuss the positive and negative impacts of social media from 4 local teenagers own perspectives. Real Kids talking about Real Life. Get connected. Find your tribe!
Bullying! Statistically, 1 in every 3 students have been bullied. In this episode of Teen Talk, you will hear real teens discussing the real effects bullying can have on kids today. Get connected. Find your tribe!
Life makes a lot of demands on youth today. In this episode of Teen Talk, we will discuss the pressures teenagers face today and the issues they are confronted with; whether it be academic, athletic, peer or individual pressure. Get connected. Find your tribe!
Teens and the stigma of mental health. We discuss what it is like to be a teenager in modern society. Including bullying and social media.
- Legends Week: Clint Hurdle will "never forget" that special run in 2007
- The Extra Mile: For Chubb, Von to thrive, Broncos offense must arrive
- Randy Gradishar says Denver Broncos defense is 'getting better'
- NFL proposed game-day protocols include postgame restrictions
- Rapid Reaction: Broncos safety Justin Simmons accepts franchise tender
- Rockies pitcher Peter Lambert says he grew from early career struggles