THE FAN INTERVIEWS
Troy Renck | Schlereth and Evans | 11.18.20Our Denver 7 insider Troy Renck talked with Schlereth and Evans. Troy talked about how this Broncos offense needs to be a little easier for Drew Lock. Pointing out the confusing status of the Broncos special teams. Why is Michael Ojemudia not playing more? What happens if the Broncos end up only winning four games? - Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Published: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | Runtime: 11:26
- Is the Broncos signing of Kyle Shurmur a case of too little too late?
- Broncos should've had contingency plan for QB 'doomsday scenario'
- The Noah Fant Show: Recapping the unimaginable quarterback situation
- Palmer: Takeaways from NFL's lowest passing-yards game since 1982
- The Drive: Nothing good is on the horizon for the Denver Broncos
- St. Nick’s Naughty and Nice List – Denver vs. New Orleans