THE FAN INTERVIEWS
Troy Renck | Schlereth and Evans | 10.16.20Our Denver 7 insider Troy Renck talked with Schlereth and Evans. Troy thinks it?s silly that the Broncos haven?t officially named Drew Lock the starter against the Patriots. He also believes Melvin Gordon to play this week as well. Did the Broncos wreck Cam Newton back in Super Bowl 50? See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Published: Friday, October 16, 2020 | Runtime: 08:26
- Three things the Broncos must do to beat the Chiefs on Sunday
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 7 (2020) – Denver vs. Kansas City
- 60 Seconds: Tim Patrick should make impact for Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Potential poor weather a good thing for Broncos
- The Extra Mile: Time for Broncos to let Phillip Lindsay 'do his thing'
- Behind the Curtain: Time outs are often important for radio hosts