THE FAN INTERVIEWS
John Davis | Nick & Cecil | 7.30.20John Davis joins the show to talk about the Broncos secondary and their PFF ranking. Davis says he?s seen Von Miller win a Super Bowl so he doesn?t need to be told how good Miller is. Also, Nick asks Davis about Denver?s competitors at the wide receiver position and the power of Courtland Sutton?s leadership despite lowered expectations.
Published: Thursday, July 30, 2020 | Runtime: 16:22
- George Karl is "nervous" for the Nuggets matchup between the Utah Jazz
- Lindsay Jones is encouraged by the growth of women working in sports
- 60 Seconds: Camp to determine if Broncos QB Drew Lock is 'real deal'
- Mile High Memories: Elway in the 1990s brings back great memories
- Training Camp 2020: Previewing the Broncos safeties
- The Extra Mile: The NFL is back, and Nick Ferguson is 'ready to go'