THE FAN INTERVIEWS
Mark Schlereth | Nick & Cecil | 7.29.20Mark Schlereth joins the show to explain that it takes time to figure out who you are as a team and the only way to figure that out is by playing. Nick asks Stink about the battle between Garett Bolles and Elijah Wilkinson at the tackle position and if Wilkinson could get exposed as a starter.
Published: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 | Runtime: 10:36
- George Karl is "nervous" for the Nuggets matchup between the Utah Jazz
- Lindsay Jones is encouraged by the growth of women working in sports
- 60 Seconds: Camp to determine if Broncos QB Drew Lock is 'real deal'
- Mile High Memories: Elway in the 1990s brings back great memories
- Training Camp 2020: Previewing the Broncos safeties
- The Extra Mile: The NFL is back, and Nick Ferguson is 'ready to go'