THE FAN INTERVIEWS
Julie Arington | Terry Wickstrom Outdoors | 5.16.20Park Manager at Steamboat Lake State Park Julie Arington joins the show to talk about staying bear aware. Julie goes over things to remember like clean cans and bagging up your camp foods. Closed lids and closed latches are important when throwing your things away and Julie says snacks need to be packed away.
Published: Saturday, May 16, 2020 | Runtime: 620
- Could younger NBA teams benefit from the long break and create upsets?
- The Drive: Drew Brees and Jake Fromm issue apologies
- Elevator Pitch: As Stokley vacations, Bye touts his partner's work ethic
- Around the AFC West: Tyreek Hill could be even more dangerous in 2020
- Connelly says Nuggets are "excited and ready" to make noise in Orlando
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Lack of joint practices in NFL 'disappointing'