THE FAN INTERVIEWS
James Merilatt | Dan Jacobs | 10.05.19James Merilatt joins the show to say Chris Harris Jr. is just there for a paycheck and Von Miller has been standing around too much. James is ready to turn the page on Super Bowl 50 and points out the bad leadership from the Broncos’ veterans like Harris Jr. and Emmanuel Sanders.
Published: Saturday, October 05, 2019 | Runtime: 965
- A big-name commitment is a positive sign for the Buffs
- Royce Freeman will remain a part of Broncos offensive plans
- Five Questions: Polumbus on joining ‘The Drive,’ his NFL journey
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Broncos should look to Fant with Sanders hurting
- Fantasy Waiver Watch: Don't skip on this starter-level RB on your waiver wire