Joey Chestnut joins the show to talk about the burrito eating championship, and they ask him what separates a “big eater’ from a true championship competitor. They pry about his loss in the hotdog eating contest last year, and he explains how it shaped his hunger to win going forward.
Photo Credit: Matthew O’Haren-USA TODAY Sports
- Mile High Monday: The Broncos are progressing, just not in the win column
- Schlereth: Will heartbreaking loss give Nuggets belief they can win?
- The good, bad and ugly from the Broncos loss to the Steelers on Sunday
- 60 Seconds: Broncos showed 'heart' in loss to Steelers
- Evans: Broncos may be in a horrible quarterback situation
- Rockies avoid a Dodgers sweep in 6-3 win at final Coors Field game