Joey Chestnut joins the show to talk about the burrito eating championship, and they ask him what separates a “big eater’ from a true championship competitor. They pry about his loss in the hotdog eating contest last year, and he explains how it shaped his hunger to win going forward.
Photo Credit: Matthew O’Haren-USA TODAY Sports
- Burgundy and Blue: It's time for Denver to throw support behind the Avs
- The Hot Seat: Broncos' Davontae Harris 'relentless' both on and off field
- Which model for success should the Broncos be following?
- Stokley and Zach: What is the magic number for Drew Lock?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Broncos need to leave no stone unturned in QB search