In the first hour, Tyler and DMac react to Joe Ellis’ statement regarding the team’s breach of COVID-19 protocols prior to the Saints game. Adam Schefter, our ESPN NFL Insider, joins the show to provide his take on the way the NFL handled the situation with the Broncos quarterbacks. At The Water Cooler, the guys take note of all of the different people around the country making jokes at the Broncos’ expense. DMac and Tyler dramatically re-enact the Twitter battle between Mike Klis and ESPN’s Ed Werder.
In the second hour, Tyler and DMac react to Jerry Jones’ bizarre comments regarding the quarterback situation here in Denver. DMac asks Tyler whether or not a good head coach should interfere if his coordinators aren’t performing. The guys kick off Hot Take Tuesday with a series of Broncos-inspired takes. Troy Renck, our Denver7 Broncos Insider, joins the show to provide his take on Joe Ellis’ statement and the latest roster moves. 104.3 The Fan’s Chad Brown joins the show to speculate what lies on the horizon for the Broncos and comment on the CU Buffs’ impressive start to the season.
In the third hour, Tyler and DMac roll on with Hot Take Tuesday, focusing on what could potentially happen with the team’s ownership struggle.
In the fourth hour, Tyler and DMac recap the top stories of the day during the Top 6 at 6:00. The guys try to assess where the Broncos stand as an organization heading into this week’s game against the Chiefs. Troy Renck, our Denver7 Broncos Insider, joins the show to react to Joe Ellis’ statement today and provide insight on the latest roster moves.
Photo Credit: Elsa – Getty Images
- The top 20 most random things that happened in 2020: Nos. 1-5
- Rick George likens Landman to Biekert, calls Buffs LB 'game changer'
- 60 Seconds: Khalil Herbert checked all boxes on day one of Senior Bowl
- The Extra Mile: Could other matters be keeping Paton from Senior Bowl?
- Stafford gives the Broncos a chance to contend against the Chiefs
- Former Rockies first baseman Todd Helton not elected to 2021 HOF class