Broncos tight end Noah Fant spoke with “Stokley and Zach” about learning that all quarterbacks would be ineligible to play on Sunday and the team’s reaction. He also spoke about Kendall Hinton stepping up and the mindset before playing the Saints.
- Sunday was a reminder of just how bad the Broncos whiffed in 2018
- Mile High Monday: Questionable calls highlight championship Sunday
- The top 20 Colorado sports stories of 2020: Nos. 1-5
- Matthew Stafford protects the Broncos from Pat Shurmur
- Nuggets C Nikola Jokic NBA's Western Conference Player of the Week
- CU-Texas A&M game will be played at Empower Field on Sept. 11