In the first hour, Tyler and DMac react to comments from John Elway and Saints head Coach Sean Payton ahead of Sunday’s game. At The Water Cooler, the guys give props to Vic Fangio for his snarky remark regarding Garett Bolles during today’s media session. 104.3 The Fan’s Nate Jackson joins the show to discuss what makes Taysom Hill dangerous and how the Saints could look to attack the Broncos defense.
In the second hour, Tyler and DMac break down the offense and defense of the New Orleans Saints to determine how the Broncos measure up. DMac kills Tyler with Truth when it comes to the Saints run defense. The guys give their keys to victory and make their picks. The one and only Schlereth and Evans join the show to kick off War Room Wednesday. Is Taysom Hill what Tim Tebow could have been?
In the third hour, Tyler and DMac continue their War Room Wednesday discussion with Mike Evans and Mark Schlereth. What should the plan of attack be when it comes to stopping Taysom Hill?
In the fourth hour, Tyler and DMac kick things off with an extended edition of War Room Wednesday featuring Mike Evans and Mark Schlereth. DMac explains why he thinks the Broncos can win Sunday’s game against the Saints
Photo Credit: Mike Ehrmann – Getty Images
- The top 20 most random things that happened in 2020: Nos. 1-5
- Rick George likens Landman to Biekert, calls Buffs LB 'game changer'
- 60 Seconds: Khalil Herbert checked all boxes on day one of Senior Bowl
- The Extra Mile: Could other matters be keeping Paton from Senior Bowl?
- Stafford gives the Broncos a chance to contend against the Chiefs
- Former Rockies first baseman Todd Helton not elected to 2021 HOF class