On Sunday, the Broncos will host the defending Super Bowl champions. The showdown with the Chiefs will provide a litmus test for Denver, as they try to prove that they’re ready to compete with Kansas City in the AFC West.
Thus, having all hands on deck will be important. The Broncos need everyone available in order to battle the Chiefs, as it’s a tall order.
On that front, the Broncos put out good news and bad news on Thursday’s injury report. On the positive side of things, Denver’s list of injured players is as short as it’s been in weeks. On the negative front, however, there are some key players who may not be ready to go on Sunday.
Here’s the latest injury report:
- Preview: Everything you need to know before the Broncos and Saints
- James Palmer: What to watch in Saints-Broncos Week 12 matchup
- Everything to know about the New Orleans Saints offense
- How should the Broncos manage the contracts for Bolles and Simmons?
- Five defensive draft prospects who fit the Denver Broncos