“Our routines are off”. “It’s all so confusing.” “Academic stress is at an all time high”. Teen Talk episode 22 tackles a subject that is difficult to discuss, but is so necessary, Mental Health. Local high schoolers talk candidly about their ups, downs, struggles and daily changes throughout COVID19. It’s an important conversation that needs to continue. Thank you to Mountain High Appliance for your continued support of Teen Talk.
- Is the Broncos signing of Kyle Shurmur a case of too little too late?
- Broncos should've had contingency plan for QB 'doomsday scenario'
- The Noah Fant Show: Recapping the unimaginable quarterback situation
- Palmer: Takeaways from NFL's lowest passing-yards game since 1982
- The Drive: Nothing good is on the horizon for the Denver Broncos
- St. Nick’s Naughty and Nice List – Denver vs. New Orleans