“Our routines are off”. “It’s all so confusing.” “Academic stress is at an all time high”. Teen Talk episode 22 tackles a subject that is difficult to discuss, but is so necessary, Mental Health. Local high schoolers talk candidly about their ups, downs, struggles and daily changes throughout COVID19. It’s an important conversation that needs to continue. Thank you to Mountain High Appliance for your continued support of Teen Talk.
- The Noah Fant Show: Recapping the unimaginable quarterback situation
- University of Denver to offer hockey-hungry fan base an alternative
- The Extra Mile: Denver's bleak outlook leaves Broncos Country hurting
- 60 Seconds: Hope over last few games that Drew Lock 'looks better'
- Broncos should've had contingency plan for QB 'doomsday scenario'
- Fantasy Waiver Watch: Consider Jets WR duo heading into playoffs