Teenagers today are experiencing an emotional shift like never before. In episode 21 of Teen Talk, local teenagers discuss how they have taken that emotional shift and turned it into good by serving their community. By connecting with Senior Citizens, neighbors or even moms that need help with home schooling, these kids have discovered that we can all become more united by connecting through emotion. Proudly brought to you by Mountain High Appliance.
- Is the Broncos signing of Kyle Shurmur a case of too little too late?
- Broncos should've had contingency plan for QB 'doomsday scenario'
- The Noah Fant Show: Recapping the unimaginable quarterback situation
- Palmer: Takeaways from NFL's lowest passing-yards game since 1982
- The Drive: Nothing good is on the horizon for the Denver Broncos
- St. Nick’s Naughty and Nice List – Denver vs. New Orleans