Teenagers today are experiencing an emotional shift like never before. In episode 21 of Teen Talk, local teenagers discuss how they have taken that emotional shift and turned it into good by serving their community. By connecting with Senior Citizens, neighbors or even moms that need help with home schooling, these kids have discovered that we can all become more united by connecting through emotion. Proudly brought to you by Mountain High Appliance.
- The Noah Fant Show: Recapping the unimaginable quarterback situation
- University of Denver to offer hockey-hungry fan base an alternative
- The Extra Mile: Denver's bleak outlook leaves Broncos Country hurting
- 60 Seconds: Hope over last few games that Drew Lock 'looks better'
- Broncos should've had contingency plan for QB 'doomsday scenario'
- Fantasy Waiver Watch: Consider Jets WR duo heading into playoffs