After getting an unplanned bye week, which has stretched their time between games to 17 days, the Broncos injury report looks a lot better for Sunday’s game against the Patriots. Here’s what the team released after their practice on Thursday.
At this point, only Jeremiah Attaochu and K.J. Hamler appear unlikely to play against New England. The outside linebacker and wide receiver haven’t practiced all week.
Noah Fant and Mike Purcell appear as though they’ll have a chance to be on the field in Foxborough. The tight end and defensive lineman have been limited in practice, putting them on pace to be game-time decisions.
- 60 Seconds: 'Lessons learned' as Broncos get 'big,' 'ugly' win vs. Pats
- Rapid Reaction: Strong defensive performance gets the victory
- Postgame: Vic Fangio is 'proud' of his team's fight in big win over Patriots
- Watch each of Brandon McManus' franchise record six FGs Sunday
- Highlights: Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay drops 101 yards on Patriots
- Postgame: Drew Lock says team has a bright future and can be 'special'