After getting an unplanned bye week, which has stretched their time between games to 17 days, the Broncos injury report looks a lot better for Sunday’s game against the Patriots. Here’s what the team released after their practice on Thursday.
At this point, only Jeremiah Attaochu and K.J. Hamler appear unlikely to play against New England. The outside linebacker and wide receiver haven’t practiced all week.
Noah Fant and Mike Purcell appear as though they’ll have a chance to be on the field in Foxborough. The tight end and defensive lineman have been limited in practice, putting them on pace to be game-time decisions.
- 60 Seconds: Broncos Country, Drew Lock is a 'work in progress'
- Elevator Pitch: Broncos 'have to clean up a lot' before Chargers tilt
- Noah Fant: Broncos struggled to "sustain drives" vs. Chiefs
- Avalanche haven't had a busy signing season, but strong trades
- Drew Lock failed a test on Sunday, continuing a disturbing trend
- Orlando Franklin: 'Leadership is a question' for the Broncos right now