Kendall Valenzuela spoke with NBC’s Sunday Night Football reporter Michele Tafoya about her life and career in the sports industry. Tafoya says she did not always consider being a sports broadcaster, but learned a lot through her time doing radio in Minnesota. Tafoya also spoke about her legacy in the industry, advice she would give both men and women and being impersonated on Saturday Night Live.
- Three things the Broncos must do to beat the Chiefs on Sunday
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 7 (2020) – Denver vs. Kansas City
- 60 Seconds: Tim Patrick should make impact for Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Potential poor weather a good thing for Broncos
- The Extra Mile: Time for Broncos to let Phillip Lindsay 'do his thing'
- Behind the Curtain: Time outs are often important for radio hosts