Kendall Valenzuela spoke with NBC’s Sunday Night Football reporter Michele Tafoya about her life and career in the sports industry. Tafoya says she did not always consider being a sports broadcaster, but learned a lot through her time doing radio in Minnesota. Tafoya also spoke about her legacy in the industry, advice she would give both men and women and being impersonated on Saturday Night Live.
- 60 Seconds: 'Lessons learned' as Broncos get 'big,' 'ugly' win vs. Pats
- Rapid Reaction: Strong defensive performance gets the victory
- Postgame: Vic Fangio is 'proud' of his team's fight in big win over Patriots
- Watch each of Brandon McManus' franchise record six FGs Sunday
- Highlights: Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay drops 101 yards on Patriots
- Postgame: Drew Lock says team has a bright future and can be 'special'