In the first hour, Tyler and DMac dissect what went wrong against the Steelers yesterday. How will all of the substantial injuries impact the remainder of the season? At The Water Cooler, the guys discuss Justin Herbert’s debut and explain why the Broncos can’t tank for Trevor Lawrence. Tyler gives his thoughts on Pat Shurmur’s offense after two weeks of action.
In the second hour, Tyler and DMac discuss various free agent quarterbacks the Broncos could bring in to compete while Lock recovers from his shoulder injury. Would Eli Manning answer John Elway’s call? Given the offensive line’s poor performance, is it time to make a change at the tackle position? Mike Klis, our 9News Broncos Insider, joins the show to provide the latest updates on all of the Broncos injuries. How will all of the substantial injuries impact the remainder of the season?
In the third hour, Tyler and DMac review their prop bets from the game between the Broncos and Steelers. The guys recap the top stories of the day during the Top 6 at 6:00. If the season falls apart for the Broncos, are they back in the market for a quarterback? Could this be John Elway’s final season with the team if things go poorly?
Photo Credit: Joe Sargent – Getty Images
- 60 Seconds: Broncos Country, Drew Lock is a 'work in progress'
- Elevator Pitch: Broncos 'have to clean up a lot' before Chargers tilt
- Noah Fant: Broncos struggled to "sustain drives" vs. Chiefs
- Avalanche haven't had a busy signing season, but strong trades
- Drew Lock failed a test on Sunday, continuing a disturbing trend
- Orlando Franklin: 'Leadership is a question' for the Broncos right now