In the first hour, Tyler and Dmac try to make sense of the Vic Fangio’s bizarre clock management in the final minutes of last night’s game against the Titans. At The Water Cooler, the guys discuss how the Steelers look after watching them play the Giants yesterday. What went wrong for the Broncos offensively in their first game?
In the second hour, Tyler and DMac break down some of the positive aspects of the game between the Broncos and Titans. Why did Pat Shurmur stop targeting Noah Fant in the second half? Troy Renck, our Denver7 Broncos Insider, joins the show to assess the state of the Broncos after week one of the season. ESPN Monday Night Football color commentator Brian Griese joins the provide insight on the lackluster performance from the Broncos just one day after calling their game.
In the third hour, Tyler and DMac talk with Chad Brown about what went wrong for the Broncos against the Titans. George Karl, our Fan Nuggets analyst, joins the show to preview tonight’s game against the Clippers.
In the fourth hour, Tyler and DMac recap the top stories of the day during the Top 6 at 6:00. Should fans be concerned about Bradley Chubb’s effectiveness? The guys try to make sense of Vic Fangio’s bizarre clock management at the end of the game against the Titans. Matt Moore, our Fan Nuggets Insider, joins the show to preview game seven against the Clippers.
Photo Credit: AAron Ontiveroz – Getty Images
- Is the Broncos signing of Kyle Shurmur a case of too little too late?
- Broncos should've had contingency plan for QB 'doomsday scenario'
- The Noah Fant Show: Recapping the unimaginable quarterback situation
- Palmer: Takeaways from NFL's lowest passing-yards game since 1982
- The Drive: Nothing good is on the horizon for the Denver Broncos
- St. Nick’s Naughty and Nice List – Denver vs. New Orleans