“Relationship building happens at school. On the playground, in class, with our teachers and with our peers. We can’t do that now.” Local High Schoolers discuss the impact that the shifting through COVID has had on them. How are they connecting with friends? How are they preparing for college now? Should teenagers have to market themselves? Listen to these inspirational kids give us all hope.
- What should the Broncos offer the Texans for DeShaun Watson?
- Philip Rivers was the greatest villain the Broncos have ever known
- Coach Karl's Corner: Three keys to the Nuggets upcoming road trip
- Shrine Bowl running backs that the Broncos should have interest in
- 60 Seconds: Congrats to ex-Broncos HC Gary Kubiak on his retirement
- Elevator Pitch: Broncos would be 'intriguing spot' for Deshaun Watson