“Relationship building happens at school. On the playground, in class, with our teachers and with our peers. We can’t do that now.” Local High Schoolers discuss the impact that the shifting through COVID has had on them. How are they connecting with friends? How are they preparing for college now? Should teenagers have to market themselves? Listen to these inspirational kids give us all hope.
- Three things the Broncos must do to beat the Chiefs on Sunday
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 7 (2020) – Denver vs. Kansas City
- 60 Seconds: Tim Patrick should make impact for Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Potential poor weather a good thing for Broncos
- The Extra Mile: Time for Broncos to let Phillip Lindsay 'do his thing'
- Behind the Curtain: Time outs are often important for radio hosts