“Confusing and Uncertain.” These are two words that local teenagers used to describe the world they are living in right now. In this episode of Teen Talk, these and other teens discuss how they have developed coping skills to deal with their current Mental Health. It’s encouraging, promising and inspiring. Are you regularly checking in on your family and loved ones? Are you staying active? Tune in to see how hopeful these kids are. Teen Talk is sponsored by Mountain High Appliance.
- Three things the Broncos must do to beat the Chiefs on Sunday
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 7 (2020) – Denver vs. Kansas City
- 60 Seconds: Tim Patrick should make impact for Broncos vs. Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Potential poor weather a good thing for Broncos
- The Extra Mile: Time for Broncos to let Phillip Lindsay 'do his thing'
- Behind the Curtain: Time outs are often important for radio hosts