Play The Fan’s Green Jacket Challenge, powered by Betrivers Sportsbook McGill’s Hotel and Casino! Just pick in order which golfers you think will finish first, second, third, fourth and fifth in the 2020 men’s professional golf tournament happening November 12, 2020 through November 15, 2020 in Augusta, Georgia. If you pick the winner correctly, you will receive five points. For each golfer guessed correctly in second, third, fourth and fifth place, one point will be awarded. So you can receive up to nine points. Whoever accumulates the most points will be declared the winner. If there happens to be a tie for the most points accumulated, we will conduct a drawing from all tied participants. Good luck! Must be 21 to enter.
CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER RICHARD MCNAUGHTON WHO PICKED DUSTIN JOHNSON 1ST, JUSTIN THOMAS 4th, AND RORY MCILROY 5TH!
- Is the Broncos signing of Kyle Shurmur a case of too little too late?
- Broncos should've had contingency plan for QB 'doomsday scenario'
- The Noah Fant Show: Recapping the unimaginable quarterback situation
- Palmer: Takeaways from NFL's lowest passing-yards game since 1982
- The Drive: Nothing good is on the horizon for the Denver Broncos
- St. Nick’s Naughty and Nice List – Denver vs. New Orleans