Denver Broncos legend and Pro Football Hall of Fame running back Floyd Little has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer, his former teammate Pat Killorin told Syracuse.com.
Killorin, Little’s teammate during his time at Syracuse, has set up a fundraiser to help pay for medical expenses.
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2016
- Legends Week: Jeremy Bloom couldn't douse 'dream' of being next Elway
- Avalanche defensemen Cale Makar is a finalist for Calder Memorial Trophy
- Legends Week: Dante Bichette says Denver's still the top spot for baseball
- The case for Rockies fans to root for a Dodgers title in 2020
- Legends Week: Adam Foote accidentally wore a Rockies shirt to final Quebec meeting