At 104.3 The Fan, we value community partners, like A Precious Child, who help empower families in our community. Last year alone, A Precious Child provided opportunities and resources valued at $15 million to more than 57,000 underprivileged children and 7,000 adult caregivers. As a designated essential organization, their team is rising up to an unparalleled challenge during the coronavirus pandemic. They’re on the frontlines, providing emergency essentials such as hygiene items, cleaning supplies, diapers and wipes, clothing and other basic needs. They are facing two challenges: (1) Loss of major funding from the cancellation and postponement of signature fundraising events; (2) An increase in demand from the most vulnerable families throughout the Denver metro area in need of their services. We are reaching out to you to help A Precious Child further their impact and fulfill their match goal. Thank you for being an everyday hero for A Precious Child, an organization so important to us and our community.
About the Campaign
Match 4 Mission Empower run by A Precious Child, Inc.
15 devoted supporters have rallied together to create a match, pledging $1 for $1 donations up to $300,000, allowing A Precious Child to continue empowering children and families in need by providing basic essentials needed now more than ever.
About the Charity
A Precious Child, Inc.
A Precious Child is a 501(c)(3) Colorado nonprofit that empowers children and families in need. Last year alone, we provided opportunities and resources valued at $15 million to more than 57,000 underprivileged children and 7,000 adult caregivers.
- Could younger NBA teams benefit from the long break and create upsets?
- The Drive: Drew Brees and Jake Fromm issue apologies
- Elevator Pitch: As Stokley vacations, Bye touts his partner's work ethic
- Around the AFC West: Tyreek Hill could be even more dangerous in 2020
- Connelly says Nuggets are "excited and ready" to make noise in Orlando
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Lack of joint practices in NFL 'disappointing'