If you’ve finished binging “Tiger King” and “The Mandalorian,” how about streaming some Broncos football? NFL Game Pass is currently free and offers every game going back to 2009.
So download the NFL App on your biggest TV and start streaming these 25 games now!
25. at Bengals – September 13, 2009
“Stokley, wow!” Do yourself a favor and just fast forward to the last minutes of the game.
24. vs. Chargers – December 1, 2019
Drew Lock’s first start includes an incredible catch from Courtland Sutton and a last-second finish.
23. vs. Raiders – January 1, 2017
Gary Kubiak’s last game as a head coach may have included a metaphorical middle finger as he refused to play Paxton Lynch after saying he would earlier in the week. Oh, and you can enjoy the infamous chain snatch incident.
22. vs. Texans – December 26, 2010
How can a 4-12 team beating a 6-10 team be interesting? Tim Tebow, that’s how! The rookie quarterback threw for more than 300 yards, tossed a touchdown and ran for another score as he looked for his first comeback win.
21 and 20. at Texans – December 22, 2013 and vs. 49ers – October 19, 2014
Neither game was overly competitive, but you get a slice of history in each. Watch as Peyton Manning sets new single-season and career touchdown passing records in these games.
19. vs. Steelers – September 9, 2012
Speaking of Manning, this was his debut in orange and blue. More importantly, it’s the re-debut of Brandon Stokley’s career as a Bronco!
18. AFC Divisional Playoffs: vs. Steelers – January 17, 2016
Sticking with the Steelers, the Broncos postseason push to their third championship began with a nail biter against Pittsburgh that included clutch plays from… Bradley Roby and Bennie Fowler?
17. at Saints – November 13, 2016
A shootout between Drew Brees and the immortal Trevor Siemian culminates with a spectacular play by Justin Simmons that led to an NFL rule change. Of note, this game was arguably the end of the “winning era” for the Broncos. They were 7-3 at the time, having won the last five division titles in the AFC West. The Broncos have been 20-34 since.
16. vs. Dolphins – November 23, 2014
A forgotten gem, Manning led a big time fourth-quarter comeback in a high-scoring affair. Be still Cecil Lammey’s beating heart, as C.J. Anderson enjoys his first monster game in the NFL.
15. at Chiefs – September 17, 2015
The last time the Broncos beat the Chiefs, nearly five years ago. Manning mustered a brilliant two-minute drive before a wild finish you have to see to believe.
14. Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers – February 7, 2016
Not a particularly exciting game as the Broncos defense devoured Cam Newton, but come on… it’s one of the most magical days in team history.
13. vs. Panthers – September 8, 2016
The following season’s debut was actually a more entertaining matchup with the Panthers. Newton was bludgeoned by the Denver defense late in the game but still put Carolina in position for the win. Then, Shelby Harris happened.
12. AFC Championship Game: vs. Patriots – January 19, 2014
Manning is at his best, throwing for 400 yards in a head-to-head matchup against Tom Brady with a Super Bowl berth in the balance.
11 and 10. vs. Patriots – October 11, 2009 and at Chargers – October 19, 2009
Weeks 5 and 6 in the 2009 season presented ugly AFL uniforms and comeback victories over Brady and Philip Rivers. With Josh McDaniels pumping his fist and leading Denver to a 6-0 start, a terrific new era of Broncos football was surely upon us.
9. vs. Patriots – November 29, 2015
“Sunday Night Football” in the snow needed overtime as youngster Brock Osweiler led an 8-2 Broncos team against the undefeated defending champions. If you liked screaming at Demaryius Thomas, this is the game for you.
8 and 7. at Dolphins – October 23, 2011 and vs. Bears – December 11, 2011
Sit through the first three quarters to build appreciation for what you’re going to watch in the fourth quarters. Nearly a decade later, it’s hard to explain what happened in these games.
6. vs. Chargers – January 3, 2016
One of the most pivotal decisions in franchise history occurs in the second half of this game. Inserting Tyler Polumbus of course!
5. at Vikings – December 4, 2011
One of Tebow’s best performances led to a shootout against his college nemesis Christian Ponder. However this time, Percy Harvin is making plays for Ponder, not Tebow.
4. at Chargers – October 15, 2012
One of the great comebacks in NFL lore, this was the moment the league knew Manning was back. Stoke’s go-ahead touchdown catch is one the great snapshots in Broncos history.
3. vs. Cowboys – October 6, 2013
Roger Goodell’s dream game as Manning and Tony Romo engage in a 99 point shootout that can only end when one offense finally makes a mistake.
2. AFC Divisional Playoffs: vs. Steelers – January 8, 2012
The climax of “Tebow Mania” was destined to be a dramatic affair, culminating in one of the most spectacular walk-off plays in the history of the sport.
1. 2015 AFC Championship: vs. Patriots – January 24, 2016
Brady versus Manning for the last time showcased heart-stopping plays until the final second. Big-time players make big-time plays in big-time games? Von Miller, Rob Gronkowski, DeMarcus Ware and Chris Harris exemplified that on this day.
- In 2021, it'll be time for the Broncos to move on from Von Miller
- Mark Schlereth talks about Von Miller's future, Fangio's comments
- How quickly can Drew Lock become the leader of the Broncos?
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2004
- 60 Seconds: Jeudy, Sutton an embarrassment of riches for Broncos with
- The Extra Mile: Nick Ferguson runs down his Broncos preseason awards