During Broncos training camp, James Merilatt and Zach Bye wagered a steak dinner on if Phillip Lindsay would eclipse the 1,000-yard mark for a second straight year. And 1,011 yards later, here’s the payoff.
- The Extra Mile: Adding more playoff teams is NFL 'embracing mediocrity'
- There's no end in sight in the search to replace Mel Tucker at CU
- Cheers/Jeers: So long Sark, and happy birthday Big Honey
- Around the AFC West: Bieniemy stays, Brady update, Okung skeptical
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Tight Ends