Abigail Manning is an innovative voice in preventing unhealthy behaviors and proactively building prosperous cultures.
As a culture expert, she offers workshops and keynotes on how to transform toxic and abusive behaviors and prevent Adverse Spiral outcomes of depression, addictions, cycles of abuse, PTS and thoughts of suicide.
Her passion for teaching comes from rising above her first-hand experience of childhood abuse and domestic violence. She authentically connects and cares about others and building cultures where we all can thrive.
- Mile High Monday: Early rumblings from the Scouting Combine
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Offensive Linemen
- Polumbus: New Buffs HC Karl Dorrell 'checks a lot of boxes'
- History suggest that the Broncos won't re-sign Shelby Harris
- The Extra Mile: Adding more playoff teams is NFL 'embracing mediocrity'