Abigail Manning is an innovative voice in preventing unhealthy behaviors and proactively building prosperous cultures.
As a culture expert, she offers workshops and keynotes on how to transform toxic and abusive behaviors and prevent Adverse Spiral outcomes of depression, addictions, cycles of abuse, PTS and thoughts of suicide.
Her passion for teaching comes from rising above her first-hand experience of childhood abuse and domestic violence. She authentically connects and cares about others and building cultures where we all can thrive.
- Broncos 2020 Free Agency Preview: Centers
- It's time for the Avalanche's vaunted youth to step up
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Running Backs
- Elevator Pitch: Time for Rockies, Arenado to come together, squash beef
- The Extra Mile: No need to keep Joe Flacco on Broncos roster
- Joe Flacco should be ready to go in 2020, just not in a Broncos uniform