Ben O’Brien is a Firefighter, Peer Advisor, and Peer Support Training Coordinator for South Metro Fire Rescue.
He has led the development of the Responder Strong Resilience Standards, which teaches and trains emergency responders on skills of resilience, concepts of stress Injuries and the Stress Continuum model of health, and how to use our values the retire gracefully with confidence.
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2003
- Where do things stand between MLB and the Players Association?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Look to past to project Lindsay, Gordon future
- New NFL rules that passed during the May 2020 virtual meeting
- The Fan Film Room: Orlando details how the Chargers beat the Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Pandemic's impact will be felt on MiLB communities