Ben O’Brien is a Firefighter, Peer Advisor, and Peer Support Training Coordinator for South Metro Fire Rescue.
He has led the development of the Responder Strong Resilience Standards, which teaches and trains emergency responders on skills of resilience, concepts of stress Injuries and the Stress Continuum model of health, and how to use our values the retire gracefully with confidence.
- A timeline of events shows just how the Rockies 2020 season unraveled
- 60 Seconds: With Wilkinson out, Bolles is Broncos top o-lineman
- Titans, Vikings close facilities after positive COVID-19 tests
- Brett Rypien expected to make first career start Thursday against Jets
- The Extra Mile: Fangio is who Broncos Country should feel for
- Coach Andy: Broncos battle for the bottom with Falcons, Giants