Ben O’Brien is a Firefighter, Peer Advisor, and Peer Support Training Coordinator for South Metro Fire Rescue.
He has led the development of the Responder Strong Resilience Standards, which teaches and trains emergency responders on skills of resilience, concepts of stress Injuries and the Stress Continuum model of health, and how to use our values the retire gracefully with confidence.
- Mile High Monday: Early rumblings from the Scouting Combine
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Offensive Linemen
- Polumbus: New Buffs HC Karl Dorrell 'checks a lot of boxes'
- History suggest that the Broncos won't re-sign Shelby Harris
- The Extra Mile: Adding more playoff teams is NFL 'embracing mediocrity'