Ben O’Brien is a Firefighter, Peer Advisor, and Peer Support Training Coordinator for South Metro Fire Rescue.
He has led the development of the Responder Strong Resilience Standards, which teaches and trains emergency responders on skills of resilience, concepts of stress Injuries and the Stress Continuum model of health, and how to use our values the retire gracefully with confidence.
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2016
- Legends Week: Jeremy Bloom couldn't douse 'dream' of being next Elway
- Avalanche defensemen Cale Makar is a finalist for Calder Memorial Trophy
- Legends Week: Dante Bichette says Denver's still the top spot for baseball
- The case for Rockies fans to root for a Dodgers title in 2020
- Legends Week: Adam Foote accidentally wore a Rockies shirt to final Quebec meeting