In this episode of Teen Talk, we continue our conversation with a group of local High School Teens who talk about Life Struggles and Challenges, and what parents need to know about what their teens are dealing with in schools today. Are kids learning how to self moderate social media platforms? Is your social platform a highlight reel of your life? Tune in to hear this amazing group of teens talk about their personal life struggles and how they are managing.
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2003
- Where do things stand between MLB and the Players Association?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Look to past to project Lindsay, Gordon future
- New NFL rules that passed during the May 2020 virtual meeting
- The Fan Film Room: Orlando details how the Chargers beat the Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Pandemic's impact will be felt on MiLB communities