Officer Emily Hitchings is in her 15th year at the Aurora Police Department and her third year as the Employee Support and Wellness Unit officer. Prior to her current assignment, she was an investigator in both, the Narcotics and Fugitive Units where she spent more than eight years in an undercover capacity.
Sergeant Mike Pitrusu is in his 20th year with the Aurora Police Department and his third year as the Executive Officer to the Chief of Police. Prior to his current assignment, he spent time as the Employee Support and Wellness Sergeant and 14 years on the full-time SWAT Team as an officer, team leader, and a Sergeant.
- A timeline of events shows just how the Rockies 2020 season unraveled
- 60 Seconds: With Wilkinson out, Bolles is Broncos top o-lineman
- Titans, Vikings close facilities after positive COVID-19 tests
- Brett Rypien expected to make first career start Thursday against Jets
- The Extra Mile: Fangio is who Broncos Country should feel for
- Coach Andy: Broncos battle for the bottom with Falcons, Giants