As the Broncos head into their season finale, the team’s injury report looks as good as it has in weeks. Aside from some issues along the offensive line, where Denver might be forced to go with their third-string right tackle, the club is relatively healthy.
That’s good news, as the Broncos try to finish the 2019 season on a high note. With a win against the Raiders, Denver can finish 7-9, which will be an improvement from last season, and knock Oakland out of the playoffs, which would be a nice way to cap the campaign.
Heading into the AFC West showdown, here’s how the Broncos look on the injury front:
- Rapid Reaction: Broncos safety Justin Simmons accepts franchise tender
- DMac makes a huge bet with Mike Evans to prove he's rooting for Lock
- Elevator Pitch: McManus among most 'underappreciated' Broncos
- Rockies pitcher Peter Lambert says he grew from early career struggles
- NFL proposed game-day protocols include postgame restrictions
- Randy Gradishar says Denver Broncos defense is 'getting better'