As the Broncos head into their season finale, the team’s injury report looks as good as it has in weeks. Aside from some issues along the offensive line, where Denver might be forced to go with their third-string right tackle, the club is relatively healthy.
That’s good news, as the Broncos try to finish the 2019 season on a high note. With a win against the Raiders, Denver can finish 7-9, which will be an improvement from last season, and knock Oakland out of the playoffs, which would be a nice way to cap the campaign.
Heading into the AFC West showdown, here’s how the Broncos look on the injury front:
- Mile High Monday: Early rumblings from the Scouting Combine
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Offensive Linemen
- Polumbus: New Buffs HC Karl Dorrell 'checks a lot of boxes'
- History suggest that the Broncos won't re-sign Shelby Harris
- The Extra Mile: Adding more playoff teams is NFL 'embracing mediocrity'