As the Broncos head into their season finale, the team’s injury report looks as good as it has in weeks. Aside from some issues along the offensive line, where Denver might be forced to go with their third-string right tackle, the club is relatively healthy.
That’s good news, as the Broncos try to finish the 2019 season on a high note. With a win against the Raiders, Denver can finish 7-9, which will be an improvement from last season, and knock Oakland out of the playoffs, which would be a nice way to cap the campaign.
Heading into the AFC West showdown, here’s how the Broncos look on the injury front:
- Should the Broncos Keep or Cut in 2020 - Linebacker Todd Davis?
- Nazem Kadri's injury has been the toughest for the Avalanche to overcome
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Wide Receivers
- The Morning Brew: Should the Broncos keep Joe Flacco?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Should Broncos pursue Jason Witten? 'No thanks'
- Five more options at cornerback for the Broncos if Chris Harris Jr. leaves