As the Broncos get ready to take on the Lions on Sunday, they’re set to battle more than just Detroit. Denver will also have to contend with an illness that has hit the team’s locker room, as several players popped up on the injury report on Friday and their status for the game is somewhat in doubt.
Included on the list are several starters on the offensive side of the ball, including Drew Lock and Noah Fant, as well as three offensive linemen – Dalton Risner, Connor McGovern and Austin Schlottmann.
All told, there are 19 Broncos listed on this week’s injury report, as the long season is starting to take a toll. It’s definitely the look of a team heading into Week 16, with an illness sweeping through the building.
Here’s who was listed on the Broncos official injury report as of Thursday, December 19:
- Should the Broncos Keep or Cut in 2020 - Linebacker Todd Davis?
- Nazem Kadri's injury has been the toughest for the Avalanche to overcome
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Wide Receivers
- The Morning Brew: Should the Broncos keep Joe Flacco?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Should Broncos pursue Jason Witten? 'No thanks'
- Five more options at cornerback for the Broncos if Chris Harris Jr. leaves