Chris Macklin worn many hats in his career. Firefighter. Paramedic. Engineer. Training engineer. And now, wellness manager for South Metro Fire Rescue.
His passion to support Emergency Responders began after responding to the Columbine shooting in 1998.
In the years since, he has worked tirelessly to support the responder community and currently leads the wellness initiatives at South Metro Fire.
- Broncos 2020 Free Agency Preview: Centers
- It's time for the Avalanche's vaunted youth to step up
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Running Backs
- Elevator Pitch: Time for Rockies, Arenado to come together, squash beef
- The Extra Mile: No need to keep Joe Flacco on Broncos roster
- Joe Flacco should be ready to go in 2020, just not in a Broncos uniform