Chris Macklin worn many hats in his career. Firefighter. Paramedic. Engineer. Training engineer. And now, wellness manager for South Metro Fire Rescue.
His passion to support Emergency Responders began after responding to the Columbine shooting in 1998.
In the years since, he has worked tirelessly to support the responder community and currently leads the wellness initiatives at South Metro Fire.
- A timeline of events shows just how the Rockies 2020 season unraveled
- 60 Seconds: With Wilkinson out, Bolles is Broncos top o-lineman
- Titans, Vikings close facilities after positive COVID-19 tests
- Brett Rypien expected to make first career start Thursday against Jets
- The Extra Mile: Fangio is who Broncos Country should feel for
- Coach Andy: Broncos battle for the bottom with Falcons, Giants