Jolene Conway is the Manager of Community Development at SonderMind and a licensed mental health therapist. SonderMind is a behavioral health company that aims to make mental healthcare approachable, accessible, & utilized by supporting a network of qualified therapists, and accommodating the complex and changing needs of those seeking therapy.
In her role at SonderMind, Jolene builds partnerships to align community efforts, as well as oversees the expansion of the therapist network. One of the passionate partnerships Jolene actively facilities is the partnership between SonderMind and ResponderStrong, a non-profit organization. ResponderStrong effectively and efficiently connects emergency responders with mental health professionals who suit their therapy needs and have been endorsed as qualified to work with this important population.
In her private practice, Jolene continues to work with individual clients, connecting her background in mental health as well as integrative nutrition to address obstacles leading to whole person health and vitality.
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2003
- Where do things stand between MLB and the Players Association?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Look to past to project Lindsay, Gordon future
- New NFL rules that passed during the May 2020 virtual meeting
- The Fan Film Room: Orlando details how the Chargers beat the Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Pandemic's impact will be felt on MiLB communities