Jolene Conway is the Manager of Community Development at SonderMind and a licensed mental health therapist. SonderMind is a behavioral health company that aims to make mental healthcare approachable, accessible, & utilized by supporting a network of qualified therapists, and accommodating the complex and changing needs of those seeking therapy.
In her role at SonderMind, Jolene builds partnerships to align community efforts, as well as oversees the expansion of the therapist network. One of the passionate partnerships Jolene actively facilities is the partnership between SonderMind and ResponderStrong, a non-profit organization. ResponderStrong effectively and efficiently connects emergency responders with mental health professionals who suit their therapy needs and have been endorsed as qualified to work with this important population.
In her private practice, Jolene continues to work with individual clients, connecting her background in mental health as well as integrative nutrition to address obstacles leading to whole person health and vitality.
- Should the Broncos Keep or Cut in 2020 - Linebacker Todd Davis?
- Nazem Kadri's injury has been the toughest for the Avalanche to overcome
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Wide Receivers
- The Morning Brew: Should the Broncos keep Joe Flacco?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Should Broncos pursue Jason Witten? 'No thanks'
- Five more options at cornerback for the Broncos if Chris Harris Jr. leaves