Jolene Conway is the Manager of Community Development at SonderMind and a licensed mental health therapist. SonderMind is a behavioral health company that aims to make mental healthcare approachable, accessible, & utilized by supporting a network of qualified therapists, and accommodating the complex and changing needs of those seeking therapy.
In her role at SonderMind, Jolene builds partnerships to align community efforts, as well as oversees the expansion of the therapist network. One of the passionate partnerships Jolene actively facilities is the partnership between SonderMind and ResponderStrong, a non-profit organization. ResponderStrong effectively and efficiently connects emergency responders with mental health professionals who suit their therapy needs and have been endorsed as qualified to work with this important population.
In her private practice, Jolene continues to work with individual clients, connecting her background in mental health as well as integrative nutrition to address obstacles leading to whole person health and vitality.
- Rapid Reaction: As expected, the Avalanche defeat the Coyotes 3-0
- With added weight and more to prove, is Phillip Lindsay a changed man?
- Detailing how the CFB postponements impact the NFL offseason
- Ed McCaffrey, Solomon Wilcots break down expectations for the Broncos
- Rockies hold on to beat the Diamondbacks in a wild one at Coors Field
- A new rule is benefitting the Rockies, powering their hot start