In the first hour of The Drive with DMac, Nick Ferguson, and Tyler Polumbus opened with breaking news from Fort Collins and the Colorado State Rams hiring their new football head coach. Around the water cooler, DMac with Ferguson and Polumbus discussed Denver Broncos head coach new mood towards rookie quarterback Drew Lock. Wrapping up the first hour of The Drive, DMac with Ferguson and Polumbus discussed the New England Patriots new cheating scandal and the guys discussed the consequences that should come down from Rodger Goodell.
In the second hour of The Drive, DMac with Tyler Polumbus and Nick Ferguson opened with whether or not the Denver Broncos should trade Von Miller and how their situation compares with the Colorado Rockies and Nolan Arenado. The guys also discussed about “Khaki Pants” quarterbacks and how the Broncos got lucky with Drew Lock. Wrapping up the second hour of The Drive, our Fan Broncos insider Troy Renck joined the program and reminisced the Broncos game against the Kansas City Chiefs that shocked the NFL. Renck discussed how Drew Lock will perform on Sunday against the Chiefs and why Lock’s homecoming will help the Broncos in the 2020 NFL Draft.
In the fourth hour of The Drive DMac, Nick Ferguson and Tyler Polumbus break down their strategy when playing card games and drafting quarterbacks. The guys preview Drew Lock’s homecoming game against the Chiefs on Sunday. Troy Renck joins the show to close things out.
Photo Credit: Wesley Hitt (Getty Images)
- Von Miller deserved more than to be "alienated" by Vic Fangio
- Michael Porter Jr. needs to be a part of the Nuggets starting lineup
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Dalton Risner embodies 'next man up'
- The Extra Mile: Nikola Jokic must 'show up' like the star the Nuggets need
- Adam Schefter says he isn't ready to jump on the Drew Lock bandwagon
- Pelissero reports COVID-19 reserve list numbers 'lower' than expected