Everyday Brave | Episode 4 – Emily Lauck, Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety
Emily Lauck is the Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety. In her role, Emily has created comprehensive, employee-driven initiatives such as the Safety WellBeing Initiative to proactively address the quality of life and professional culture of emergency responders and the public safety industry. She has implemented programs like a groundbreaking collaboration of law enforcement, fire services, and other City agencies to provide in-house yoga, mindfulness training and physical therapy to address the root causes and traumatic impacts of public safety work.
- Mile High Monday: Early rumblings from the Scouting Combine
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Offensive Linemen
- Polumbus: New Buffs HC Karl Dorrell 'checks a lot of boxes'
- History suggest that the Broncos won't re-sign Shelby Harris
- The Extra Mile: Adding more playoff teams is NFL 'embracing mediocrity'