Everyday Brave | Episode 4 – Emily Lauck, Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety
Emily Lauck is the Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety. In her role, Emily has created comprehensive, employee-driven initiatives such as the Safety WellBeing Initiative to proactively address the quality of life and professional culture of emergency responders and the public safety industry. She has implemented programs like a groundbreaking collaboration of law enforcement, fire services, and other City agencies to provide in-house yoga, mindfulness training and physical therapy to address the root causes and traumatic impacts of public safety work.
- A timeline of events shows just how the Rockies 2020 season unraveled
- 60 Seconds: With Wilkinson out, Bolles is Broncos top o-lineman
- Titans, Vikings close facilities after positive COVID-19 tests
- Brett Rypien expected to make first career start Thursday against Jets
- The Extra Mile: Fangio is who Broncos Country should feel for
- Coach Andy: Broncos battle for the bottom with Falcons, Giants