Everyday Brave | Episode 4 – Emily Lauck, Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety
Emily Lauck is the Manager of Performance Improvement for the City & County of Denver Department of Public Safety. In her role, Emily has created comprehensive, employee-driven initiatives such as the Safety WellBeing Initiative to proactively address the quality of life and professional culture of emergency responders and the public safety industry. She has implemented programs like a groundbreaking collaboration of law enforcement, fire services, and other City agencies to provide in-house yoga, mindfulness training and physical therapy to address the root causes and traumatic impacts of public safety work.
- Rapid Reaction: As expected, the Avalanche defeat the Coyotes 3-0
- With added weight and more to prove, is Phillip Lindsay a changed man?
- Detailing how the CFB postponements impact the NFL offseason
- Ed McCaffrey, Solomon Wilcots break down expectations for the Broncos
- Rockies hold on to beat the Diamondbacks in a wild one at Coors Field
- A new rule is benefitting the Rockies, powering their hot start