Nick is a nationally renowned Exercise Physiologist and has built multiple programs and centers for wide ranges of populations that are currently running in sites across the U.S. For over 13 years Nick has worked with athletes, general wellness, and patient populations directing exercise physiology laboratories and strength programs. In his career he has worked with 6 professional sports teams/organizations from NHL to NFL, 8 different Men’s and Women’s Division I NCAA Teams, 5 Division I national tournament level teams, 4 conference champion teams, 5 podium Olympians, and 5 World Champions. Nick himself was also a collegiate and professional athlete as well.
- George Karl is "nervous" for the Nuggets matchup between the Utah Jazz
- Lindsay Jones is encouraged by the growth of women working in sports
- 60 Seconds: Camp to determine if Broncos QB Drew Lock is 'real deal'
- Mile High Memories: Elway in the 1990s brings back great memories
- Training Camp 2020: Previewing the Broncos safeties
- The Extra Mile: The NFL is back, and Nick Ferguson is 'ready to go'