Nick is a nationally renowned Exercise Physiologist and has built multiple programs and centers for wide ranges of populations that are currently running in sites across the U.S. For over 13 years Nick has worked with athletes, general wellness, and patient populations directing exercise physiology laboratories and strength programs. In his career he has worked with 6 professional sports teams/organizations from NHL to NFL, 8 different Men’s and Women’s Division I NCAA Teams, 5 Division I national tournament level teams, 4 conference champion teams, 5 podium Olympians, and 5 World Champions. Nick himself was also a collegiate and professional athlete as well.
- Legends Week: Clint Hurdle will "never forget" that special run in 2007
- The Extra Mile: For Chubb, Von to thrive, Broncos offense must arrive
- Randy Gradishar says Denver Broncos defense is 'getting better'
- NFL proposed game-day protocols include postgame restrictions
- Rapid Reaction: Broncos safety Justin Simmons accepts franchise tender
- Rockies pitcher Peter Lambert says he grew from early career struggles