Nick is a nationally renowned Exercise Physiologist and has built multiple programs and centers for wide ranges of populations that are currently running in sites across the U.S. For over 13 years Nick has worked with athletes, general wellness, and patient populations directing exercise physiology laboratories and strength programs. In his career he has worked with 6 professional sports teams/organizations from NHL to NFL, 8 different Men’s and Women’s Division I NCAA Teams, 5 Division I national tournament level teams, 4 conference champion teams, 5 podium Olympians, and 5 World Champions. Nick himself was also a collegiate and professional athlete as well.
- Should the Broncos Keep or Cut in 2020 - Linebacker Todd Davis?
- Nazem Kadri's injury has been the toughest for the Avalanche to overcome
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Wide Receivers
- The Morning Brew: Should the Broncos keep Joe Flacco?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Should Broncos pursue Jason Witten? 'No thanks'
- Five more options at cornerback for the Broncos if Chris Harris Jr. leaves